POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Kids TV : Re: Kids TV Server Time
11 Oct 2024 23:11:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Kids TV
From: Phil Cook
Date: 4 Oct 2007 04:47:07
Message: <op.tznzybjec3xi7v@news.povray.org>
And lo on Tue, 02 Oct 2007 20:39:35 +0100, Orchid XP v3 <voi### [at] devnull>
did spake, saying:

> What did you watch when you were a kid?
>
> (I have a feeling this is going to differ wildly by geography...)
>
> I used to enjoy the following, to varying degrees:
>
> Heman

Yup, but I did prefer She-Ra it had better story lines; oh but that bloody
moralising at the end.

> Thundercats

Yup, but the transformation sequences got boring. Yeah yeah sight without
sight got it sheesh can't anyone create some mystical oojamaflip that
activates when you press a button?

> Transformers

Definitely

> My Little Pony
> Care Bears

Uh no.

> Mysterious Cities of Gold

Now that was a good series, I don't recall it finishing properly though

> Eighty Days Around the World

or do you mean "Around the world with Willy Fog?

> Jem

Hmm not heard of that.

> Probably more...

Ulysses 31 ("u-leh-se-ee-ee-ee-es")
Jayce and the Wheeled Warriors (or "Wheeled Warr-iors!")
(both of those were so cool)
Dangermouse (too damn funny)
Chorlton and the Wheelies ("Hello little old lady") :-)
Inspector Gadget ("I'll get you next time Gadget; next time")
Dungeons and Dragons (I don't think they were shown in order though)
MASK
The Flumps
Fraggle Rock ("Dance your cares away")
Gummi Bears ("Bouncing here and there and everywhere")
Willo the Wisp
Grange Hill

and as you say probably others hmm I recall prefering the Jetsons to the
Flintstones although I could proabbly still sing the Flintstones theme,
but not the Jetsons; strange that.

Now where did that link go ah http://www.80scartoons.co.uk/

Heh Bananaman

--